The VISIONS program recruits new student participants each fall. To apply, high school juniors (Class of 2022) must complete a VISIONS application.
Students can receive additional information on VISIONS from Career Development Coordinators at their respective Pitt County high schools.
- 2.0 – 3.2 grade point average
- Planning to attend Pitt Community College
- No discipline problems
- Demonstrated financial need
- Eligible for in-state tuition
- Pursuing a standard course of study high school diploma