The program recruits new participants each fall and is now open to members of the Class of 2023. These high school juniors must complete an application in order to be considered for VISIONS.
Students interested in joining the VISIONS program can receive additional information from Career Development Coordinators at their respective Pitt County high schools.
- 2.0 – 3.2 grade point average
- Planning to attend Pitt Community College
- No discipline problems
- Demonstrated financial need
- Eligible for in-state tuition
- Pursuing a standard course of study high school diploma