Each spring, the PCC Foundation holds a fundraiser to generate revenue for student scholarships, programs and educational activities. In 2022, the organization is planning an event that essentially combines three fundraisers—outdoor living tour, plant sale and auction—into one.
• The 2022 event will take place April 30, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (NOTE: The rain date for this event is May 1, 2022.)
• Auction items will be displayed outside of the PCC Greenhouse for participants to view in person the day of the fundraiser.
• Outdoor Living Tour tickets are $30 per person.
• Individuals who register for the tour must visit the PCC campus the day of the fundraiser to receive a booklet with tour details. It will serve as their admission ticket to each property. (NOTE: Strollers are not permitted on the tour.)
• The PCC Horticulture Technology Department will host a plant sale at the greenhouse featuring perennials, annuals, vegetables and herbs in a variety of cell packs, hanging baskets, planters and pots. A portion of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to the PCC Foundation.
• Contact the PCC Foundation for more information.