Each spring, the PCC Foundation holds a fundraiser to generate revenue for student scholarships, programs and educational activities. This year, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have planned an event that is both safe and fun, giving participants an opportunity to support the college while visiting lovely gardens and outdoor living spaces in Pitt County.
• Saturday, April 17, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (The rain date for this event is April 24, 2021.)
• For the safety of all guests, PCC will follow CDC coronavirus guidelines. Participants must wear masks and practice proper social distancing.
• The Outdoor Living Tour begins and ends at the PCC Greenhouse located on the college’s main campus in Winterville.
• Participants will receive a map showing locations they may visit as part of the Outdoor Living Tour. Strollers are not permitted on the tour, and photography is prohibited, with the exception of PCC staff working the event.
• “Chair-ity” Auction items will be on display outside of the greenhouse for participants to view in person. They may be purchased through mobile bidding. All chairs have been designed and donated by members of the community.
• The PCC Horticulture Technology Department will be hosting a plant sale at the greenhouse.
• Tickets for the Outdoor Living Tour are $30 per person.
• Contact PCC Event Specialist Erin Greenleaf at email@example.com for more information.