Each spring, the PCC Foundation holds a fundraiser to generate revenue for student scholarships, programs and educational activities. This year, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have planned an event that essentially combines three fundraisers—outdoor living tour, plant sale and chair auction—into one.
• Saturday, April 17, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (The rain date for this event is April 24, 2021.)
• For the safety of all guests, PCC will follow CDC coronavirus guidelines. Participants must wear masks and practice proper social distancing.
• “Chair-ity” Auction items, which have been designed and donated by members of the community, will be on display outside of the PCC Greenhouse for participants to view in person the day of the fundraiser. They may also be viewed online on Handbid’s mobile bidding site. The auction begins April 12 on the Handbid site and concludes at 3 p.m. on April 17.
• Tickets for the Outdoor Living Tour are $30 per person and may be purchased below.
• Those who register for the tour must visit the PCC campus the day of the fundraiser to receive a booklet with tour details. It will serve as their admission ticket at each property. Strollers are not permitted on the tour.
• The PCC Horticulture Technology Department will be hosting a plant sale at the greenhouse April 17 that will feature perennials, annuals, vegetables and herbs in a variety of cell packs, hanging baskets, planters and pots. A portion of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to the PCC Foundation.
• Contact PCC Event Specialist Erin Greenleaf at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.