Honoring the achievements and service of alumni is extremely important to the Pitt Community College Alumni Association. We publicly honor and recognize our alumni during the annual Alumni Awards Reception. The success of our alumni awards program depends on the nominations and letters of support from other alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the college.
- Arts and Sciences
- Construction and Industrial Technology
- Health Sciences
- Legal Science/Public Service
- Continuing Education and Community Development
- Young (New Grad)
To submit the completed forms, either upload and attach them to an email or print and return them by mail:
- Complete an online nomination form or download and print a nomination form and submit to the Pitt Community College Alumni Association, P.O. Drawer 7007, and Greenville, NC 27835-7007.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
- Every nomination received is presented to the Awards Committee of the Alumni Association’s Board of Directors. Awards Committee will include division deans, faculty representatives and members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- The committee reviews the nominees and selects the recipients.
- Once confirmed to attend the College will announce the winners.
- All awards are presented during the Alumni Awards Reception.
- Selections by the Awards Committee are not subject to vote by the total Board of Directors